B Beargrylls Jr. Member Joined Aug 22, 2017 Messages 37 Reaction score 140 Golden Thread 0 Location Yorkshire England Detector(s) used Garrett ace 250 pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2018 #1 Any help please on this bronze ring with red decoration around the middle Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Mar 29, 2018 #2 I don't know anything about ancient artifacts, but I don't thing it's a hand ring. It looks like it has a taper to it, so I would think it would be very uncomfortable to wear as a ring. Sorry I'm no help. Very cool find though. Congrats Upvote 0
I don't know anything about ancient artifacts, but I don't thing it's a hand ring. It looks like it has a taper to it, so I would think it would be very uncomfortable to wear as a ring. Sorry I'm no help. Very cool find though. Congrats
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 30, 2018 #3 I agree its not an ancient finger ring or a ring of any other period. Not sure what it was part of, probably something like a spout?? Upvote 0
I agree its not an ancient finger ring or a ring of any other period. Not sure what it was part of, probably something like a spout??
TooManyHobbies Bronze Member Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 1,955 Reaction score 2,078 Golden Thread 0 Location CT Detector(s) used Whites MXT, DetectorPro HH Underwater Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 30, 2018 #4 Looks like some kind of gasket. Upvote 0
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 30, 2018 #5 ITS A NEET ITEM FIND ANYWAY Upvote 0
ecmjamsit Hero Member Joined Dec 2, 2007 Messages 891 Reaction score 1,086 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 30, 2018 #6 Maybe part off an airplane? Battle of Britain? Looks like high quality ferrule. Upvote 0