GMan00001
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2006
- Messages
- 2,539
- Reaction score
- 228
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Twin Cities, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
The $1000 bag of dimes that I tried to finish filling last Friday, finally finished filling today. So I bought it.
Ended up with:
1 Mercury (1942-D)
5 pre-1965 Roosevelt (1953-D, 1961-D, 1963-D(2), 1964-D)
12 Canadian (1973, 1975, 1978, 1979, 1982, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1999, 2003-P)
3 Quarters
4.75 pennies (one has about 25% of it cut off, not an error).
Oh and I also picked up 2 war nickels that were in the tellers tray (1943-S, 1945-S).
Tomorrow the plan is a morning road trip... ID'd a $800+ bag of halves last weekend that needed to be at $1000 before they would sell it. Picked up $200 in 2000-P halves to fill it up the rest of the way. I didn't find enough halves last weekend before they closed or I would have bought it last weekend.
The teller claimed it has been there for over 2 years which means it shouldn't be someones dump, and the other banks in the area had a decent silver percentage.
Hoping for the best tomorrow.
Ended up with:
1 Mercury (1942-D)
5 pre-1965 Roosevelt (1953-D, 1961-D, 1963-D(2), 1964-D)
12 Canadian (1973, 1975, 1978, 1979, 1982, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1999, 2003-P)
3 Quarters
4.75 pennies (one has about 25% of it cut off, not an error).
Oh and I also picked up 2 war nickels that were in the tellers tray (1943-S, 1945-S).
Tomorrow the plan is a morning road trip... ID'd a $800+ bag of halves last weekend that needed to be at $1000 before they would sell it. Picked up $200 in 2000-P halves to fill it up the rest of the way. I didn't find enough halves last weekend before they closed or I would have bought it last weekend.
The teller claimed it has been there for over 2 years which means it shouldn't be someones dump, and the other banks in the area had a decent silver percentage.
Hoping for the best tomorrow.
Upvote
0







