What's new

ROPE OR LINE THAT WILL NOT STRETCH

Keppy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
2,873
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Has any one found a rope or line that will not stretch every thing i use will eventually stretch.
 
Has any one found a rope or line that will not stretch every thing i use will eventually stretch.

I've got mine attatched with white "bull tape." It's the stuff that is used to pull cable through conduit. So far, it hasn't stretched.
 
I have tried several kinds of rope and those which as you say "do not stretch" also seem to not dry and will mildew. I prefer the braided poly rope which has the strength and will dry very quickly. I have not seen or tried the bull tape as suggested, but I will try to find some to look at.
 
Yes but for some reason the ones that say do not stretch always stretch for me.And the bull tape i will look at also but i never heard of it before.
 
I found what they call "bull line tape" which is used for pulling thru conduit. The fellow had a roll but because his supply was low he could not give me any. I did how ever play with a bit of it and the flat tape seemed very hard to grip in a heavy pull. The reel did how ever state that it was mold and mildew proof. Maybe if I get lucky I can find someone else in the wire/conduit business that can give up a good section for a good test.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom