Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a dog's day morning with the wind howling like a wounded banshee. My digging mate was tied up and Marie was leaving me off leash. Going down the provincial 101 Nogo was blown from side to side by the relentless wind. Arrived at the hunt spot which was void of any find save for a decorative utensil shaft. Unpleasant affair as 5 minutes out the biting wind caused me to retreat to Nogo and put on a 4th layer of clothing. Recall thinking that the ground will surely freeze.

Hitting another spot along the highway proved to be a more productive and warmer venture. Pennies started popping as I pawed the ground. Then I found "Rosie." Next target 1964 silver coin followed by a few more coppers and a junker (non precious metal ring ). I had started like a pit bull raging with froth coming from the mouth. By the end of the dig it was more like "Duke" the blood hound that was Jud Clampetts (Beverly Hillbillies tv show) beast.

Hit home and had a seniors "rest" so that is why the post is so late. Best of the season to all and be safe.

Attachments

• hp1.jpg
    hp1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 24
  • hp2.jpg
    hp2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 26
  • hp3.jpg
    hp3.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 23

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread