What's new

Roswell ga

diggerdog1

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I will be in Roswell in April. I am
Taking my garret 350..anyone know the area. I hate door knocking, I may get
Shot as one of those damn Yankees.
 
Roswell is a pretty upscale area,,,, Lots of CW history since one of the Corps marched from Marietta to Roswell and stayed awhile. I live up the Road and there isnt much open land there to search there You missed the prime time by 15 years, The local LE isnt that understanding about MD the area. Most of the Georgia CW sites are getting very difficult to get access to, Good Luck in your adventure
 
Roswell Ga.

Roswell is a Historic City & as CB said most good areas are developed esp, the route the troops Marched , BE CAREFUL DOWN BY THE RIVER FED, LAND!
Now that it's April "OP" if you go door knocking ,I'd try along the N side of the city , Don't Know of any CW activity in that area right off hand. But it's still some historic land.
Good Luck
Davers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom