What's new

Rotated die nickel error find

nolifeking

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Another nice find that came from a nickel roll. This one I just found this summer. The coin is rotated about 75 degrees.
DSCF1532.jpg

DSCF1531.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Wow, I used to look for these all the time, I gave up ::) Never found one. You must have some dedication.
 
silvereagle78 said:
Wow, I used to look for these all the time, I gave up ::) Never found one. You must have some dedication.

I've just gotten into the habit of when I look through coins I flip them perfectly horizontal. I would probably miss a 180 degree rotation, but all others I wouldn't.
 
I haven't found any either.. congrats.. this is probably one of the toughest errors to find. I've found die crack ones, off-center ones, & cuds too but not a rotated die.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom