Rough start, broke an axle on Jeep and rolled it.

Cosmo3

Feb 8, 2017
Chattanooga, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Hori-Hori Knife, Gerber Folding Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lost 1 wheel and crushed window frame and roll bar. 20170411_114144.jpg20170411_114257.jpg I did finally settle in and started finding a lot of clad. This went well until a mower picked up a quarter and threw it at me. 20170411_114351.jpg All in all if ended being a pretty good day as any day out swinging is a pretty good day. 20170411_114333.jpg Have a great day all and God Bless.

Upvote 13
Sure glad it wasn't your Jeep that took that hit.
That's what I thought when I first read the post title.
Congrats on a nice hunt.

That's a Pac man quarter. Looks like a successful hunt.

Cool hunt! I sure like the jeep. :occasion14:

Hmmmm......misleading headlines? Who does that remind me of......LOL

No wonder that jeep rolled, Ozzy Osbourne was driving lol

Glad you had a fun day out

Got me also. I was waiting to see a real jeep upside down somewhere. Glad it wasnt real for your sake.

LOL, it was meant to be a fun beginning and a little misleading. Thanks all for your responses.

I enjoyed your post. Sometimes ya' gotta' hook em' with the headline. I appreciate your humor. This world is pretty crazy right now. We all need a laugh as it's good for the soul. Peace.

I want to laugh, or cry, not sure really. You go boy! :occasion14:

Lost 1 wheel and crushed window frame and roll bar.View attachment 1438324View attachment 1438325 I did finally settle in and started finding a lot of clad. This went well until a mower picked up a quarter and threw it at me. View attachment 1438327 All in all if ended being a pretty good day as any day out swinging is a pretty good day. View attachment 1438328 Have a great day all and God Bless.

LOL Do you have a Aldies near You ? I take quarters like that & use them in the shopping carts.
index.jpg

nice jeep

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back