What's new

rough storms but just my luck!

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
We had some rough storms not last night but two nights ago. Anyone who lives in the midwest knows what I'm talking about. We were up nearly all night going from potential tornados to hail...it was ridiculous. Anyways, mondays are my run days, so I went to work in my workout attire. Typically on days I run I do not get coffee but this was an exception! Only 4 hours of sleep and not continuous, it's like I had a baby all over again (good prep work i guess since we are expecting in July).

Anyways, I typically pay for everything on credit to rack up the money back. Well due to the storm their system wasn't working. As I hand over money for my MOCHA, I get back a 45-P war nickel in change!

YAY me, that's about the only thing that went right in that stretch of period.

Happy Hunting!

~phrostie
 
Upvote 0
Kind of fits the expression " every cloud has a silver lining" :laughing7:
HH
Rich
 
Hang in there, congrats on the family upgrade, and nice score! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
We had the same here in Ohio. 2 tornado warnings and I couldn't sleep after that. Wave after wave of storms. Nice nickle find though :thumbsup:
 
Paid for your mocha ;D

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom