Rough Weekend

and your point is?

Sometimes it's chicken and sometimes it's just feathers. Way it goes.
luvsdux

sometimes you don't even get the sinker or the clad, makes you feel kinda you know, that way. then your neighbor finds a very recently dropped merc over where you had detected just a week ago.. oh well.

A resanding project doesn't help either. I miss the way detecting Va beach was before the beach rejuvenation. Good luck over there!

Finding something is better than finding nothing.HH

A resanding project doesn't help either. I miss the way detecting Va beach was before the beach rejuvenation. Good luck over there!

Yeah, they just added 3 feet of "new" sand on the bay side near the Lynnhaven Fishing pier.

At the tourist beach they have a potato harvester that cleans the beach every morning at 5am....

Yeah, they just added 3 feet of "new" sand on the bay side near the Lynnhaven Fishing pier.

At the tourist beach they have a potato harvester that cleans the beach every morning at 5am....
There you go that harvester got all the good finds..

Might have to get a job driving that thing around :)
Every time i see one of those harvester i always wonder how much loot the driver takes in … I thought i have seen small ones that you pull like a wagon or push like a cart for sale at one time..

Finding something is better than finding nothing.HH

Easy there JD... Maybe if I ever got my butt off this high ridge I might find something else besides horseshoes. Guess I never experienced the "nothing" yet. But if iron horseshoes falls into the category of nothing... THEN I'M THE KING OF NOTHING!!!!!!!

Welcome to my world, sorry it's crappy here some times.
Smile though you did better than I did and I hit two places!
Sidewalk tear out was trash ONLY!
School wasn't good considering it's age, me thinks it has seen other hunters!
Now I know where I won't be hunting! Frees me up for "other" places.

We will find good stuff, I just don't know when!

Got an idea (I know... quit thinking). I really would like to see this old wagon road cleared of all these horseshoes ONLY. How about a horseshoe finding contest up here on my ridge top. I'll throw a couple slabs of baby backs on the grill and when I say GO.... hit the road. Winner get the ribs and a dip in the pool. Losers will join me drinking the beer.

Cry us a river.... right Frank. I'll give new meaning to the term "road trip" here in my neck of the woods.

I wouldn't be so bad if it were not for the damn Deer Ticks and Chiggers! I nearly scratched my' legs and some other areas of my' body that I won't mention here to the bone when I was out there last year. I don't want to go through that again.

Frank

I wouldn't be so bad if it were not for the damn Deer Ticks and Chiggers! I nearly scratched my' legs and some other areas of my' body that I won't mention here to the bone when I was out there last year. I don't want to go through that again. Frank

I learned my lesson about hunting here LONG AGO!!!! Deep Woods OFF is "cheap". You may not think so when buying it.... but one nasty bout / attack will change you opinion quickly on what is "cheap". I thought we did pretty good this spring. A few ticks don't even "count" but a full blown chigger attack surely does. We both escaped... at least I did. Can't wait to dig some more shoes with ya!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back