What's new

Round 2 of the Front Yard..

Hiball76

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2016
Messages
21
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett At gold, equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been putting in some swing time of late, I'm starting to hone in on what my detector is telling me, so I figured I would re-work my front yard to see what I had missed previous.

My Second dog tag, 1969 date with a dog tax stamp, appears to be copper. A 1974 dime, a small lock, has some lettering on the face, but I'm unable to make it out, lastly a generic tag.

image.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 10
I managed to pull "Corbin Cabinet Lock Co" with my iPhone light.
 
Great job! That's exactly what I did with my ATP, I dug the living crap out of my yard...found what was there, then "planted" various coins at various depths and practiced my plugging skills before rooting around somebody else's place..that's been a couple seasons now and I'm STILL learning about my machine. Keep on "plugging" away...lol and the good stuff will come...ddf
 
Cool tags and lock, congratulations! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom