What's new

Round 3 with T2....2 wheats

Massieville Mike

Full Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
226
Reaction score
254
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett AT Gold, Teknetics ETP, Fisher CZ6a, Teknetics T2se
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Out with "new to me" T2se again. Lots of targets.....lots of learning yet to do! Quite a few coins found today, all clad except for two which were wheat cents, a '42 and a '27. A lot of fun, looking forward to the next hunt!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    262.2 KB · Views: 112
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    126.6 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 8
Keep at it there is silver in your future.I think the T2 is an awesome machine.
 
looks like the T2 and you are getting along just fine!
 
It's only gonna get better! Sweet finds.
 
Nice clad haul. :thumbsup: At least you weren't skunked. As long as I find a wheat It's not a skunk in my book. I almost bought a T2, but I opted for the F75LTDSE. I did not need as big of an Iron VDI segment like the T2 has (1-40) I believe. I am more of a coinshooter.
 
Hello Massieville Mike,

Very nice hunt! Where there are Wheaties, especially old, silver is hiding...go get'um.

Regards,

Doc
 
Nice finds.
I've been told that the T2 is a fantastic machine. Pretty soon you'll be pulling all kinds of good stuff.
 
Professor, Hello! I went back to the same site and had very similar results as the last hunt. This yard is cursed with clad! Not complaining of course. Plenty of targets equates to plenty of practice with my new machine, and I don't mind finding clad, as it adds up I use it to pay for fuel, batteries ect. I went over approximately 90 percent of the "clad cursed" yard now, still no silver. "Round 4" was much like round 3, as far as finds were concerned. A bunch of clad coins, two wheats, and two tokens (one of which is nearly unidentifiable. It's a very ate up antique car collection token, Sunoco I believe). The token you can actually read is from a local arcade type place that operated in this area during the 80s. The two wheat cents are not old, '52 and '56. Oh, there was something different this hunt......NO nickels! I found 6 or 7 last hunt, none this time! Anyway, just keeping you posted concerning that "hiding silver". I'm still looking! Still have approximately 10 percent of yard unsearched. I suspect that after going over the entire yard with this "new to me T2", I will be forced to go over the entire thing again, with one or more of my other machines, just to make sure that I didn't miss anything with this new machine LOL!IMG_0440[1].webpIMG_0441[1].webpIMG_0442[1].webp
Hello Massieville Mike,

Very nice hunt! Where there are Wheaties, especially old, silver is hiding...go get'um.

Regards,

Doc
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom