What's new

round brass disc--civil war?

jhamner

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2008
Messages
646
Reaction score
729
Golden Thread
0
Hi everybody,
I found this large brass disc today in an area where I have found a North Carolina state seal and a Confederate lined "I" button. It is slightly convex, and has a brass hook on the back soldered in place, but I think it's too large for a rosette. Any ideas/ information would be greatly appreciated! (Hope it's a Civil War plate, but I have never seen one like this in any of my books). Thanks, Jack.
 

Attachments

  • P1010030.webp
    P1010030.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 363
  • P1010032.webp
    P1010032.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 372
Upvote 0
Don't know what it is but PBK, Buckleboy probably can answer it for you. And welcome to TNET :icon_sunny:
 
Any marking or letters?
 
No-no markings at all--thanks to all who responded. Jack
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom