What's new

Round iron object on surface.

bartshop62

Banned
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
310
Reaction score
167
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found on surface in 1800s house site in civil war battle area. What could it be? I dont know. How old is it? 20210422_125423.webp20210422_130048.webp
 
looks like the part that holds the dumb bells on a weight lifting bar...
 
Upvote 0
I agree with toecutter. Please dispose of properly.
 
Upvote 0
looks like an axle nut a key way goes in the slot to keep it from backing off is there threads on the inside
 
Upvote 0
Looks like to me to be outer hub off wagon axle, I find them a lot around farms
 
Upvote 0
pure 100% JUNK!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Lead bale seal?
Replies
3
Views
592
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom