What's new

Rover Delux by OKM Locating Technology Ltd.? Anyone here use one?

Elad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
570
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know these detectors are BIG MONEY but I was wondering if anyone here uses one and would be willing to share their experiences with these machines? Thanks!

Link
 
i have used this okm rover deluxe...what do you want to know???
 
I'm also very interested in these machines.

How satisfactory did you find one to use? What kind of depth and how much work did it save you? Was it effective in locating what you were searching for? Alternatively, did you find much? ;D
 
The Rover series is a good deep seeking device. The target has to be at least 10 x 10cm in size for it to be seen. There is a ton of info on the Rover and it has made numerous finds all over the world.

Send me a pm for more stuff.
 
what's the big secret? This is a forum, we are all here to learn. You got a p.m. then you got a secret that you don't want to share.
 
I started posting some tips and tricks and video help in identifying targets, caves, previous excavations and more stuff.
Take a look at www.okm-usa.com under support then go to videos.

If anyone has any direct questions regarding operations or in help to analyze data please contact me. fcasser@okm-gmbh.de

As always I will try to give an unbiased, though I am, answer.
 
I have rover c2 similar to rover delux and better in perfomance.Slow but good
 
hello i'm alex from italy!i see that you have the rover c2 and i'm interest to buy the rover c !can i ask you what do you think about it?thank's
 
hello i'm alex from italy!i'm interest to buy a ROVER C.what's do you think about this machine?thank's
 
Hello Elad,


I don't know if you are still look for an answer to your question about the Rover Delux. If that is the case, please send me an email at iloveusa13@hotmail.com and I would share my opinion on the OKM detectors. Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom