The Patriot
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2009
- Messages
- 2,478
- Reaction score
- 1,966
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Digging Relics
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
We were very fortunate to be out digging this time of year and it may be coming to a close shortly. hunthicks and I went back to the new site from last week and decided slow the pace down and listen for those iffy signals. Well it worked out for the best and when the grass is all down in the Spring it will be like a new site again,now to convince the farmer he needs to plough it...
I managed to dig 4 RP's this time around beating my old record of 3 last week... Also dug another Vickie 5 cent piece,2 1919 LC's...I can't get over how many Vickie silver's I dug this year. I dug more silver this year than the past 12 years combined. I'm sure another sweet relic will surface from this site. Also managed this small pewter button in mint shape! Thanks for looking..







I managed to dig 4 RP's this time around beating my old record of 3 last week... Also dug another Vickie 5 cent piece,2 1919 LC's...I can't get over how many Vickie silver's I dug this year. I dug more silver this year than the past 12 years combined. I'm sure another sweet relic will surface from this site. Also managed this small pewter button in mint shape! Thanks for looking..







Last edited:
Upvote
24
I've actually had quite a few sites now with multiples and only wish the other pewters would show up in bigger numbers. I've had a couple places that gave up several 3rd Americans, but after that, not much. I'm on cloud 9 hunting those types of places but what sucks is how difficult they are to find here now.






