Attachments

• IMG_0656.jpg
    IMG_0656.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 747
Upvote 0
Wow, awesome find! Congrats on the beautiful gold ring, interesting that it's Russian as well. HH, Mike

they grow their women that big over there? or are you just really small ? :) nice find -- glad the frozen tundra is giving up gold for ya!

Gabbit said:
they grow their women that big over there? or are you just really small ? :)

Our women should be very big to fight against bears on the streets of Moscow city :)

Gabbit said:
nice find -- glad the frozen tundra is giving up gold for ya!

Now we russians dig gold not only in tundra - the whole Siberia and Far East - and, surprisingly, it is sometimes not frozen :). So the entire country works to provide gold for you!!!

Very nice ring, Congrats!!! I am still to find one and I am not sure that it happens soon :)

HH

Sand

Nice find Gadget.

Awesome find, very beautiful ring.
The stone may be a pink tourmaline or maybe a pink topaz.

If it is a newer ring, the stone might be a lab created diamond.
Russia makes beautiful lab created gemstones. The best in the world.

Thanks for sharing this one. Best of luck!

Smiles!
BDoo

Sorry folks, hallmark is 583, not 853 - so 14K. I was typing in the dark last night. Thanks for all of the views and comments! And we've got bears in the streets too, so it'll feel right at home.

Good job. Very nice ring! But I agree with boobydoo, looks like something other than amethyst. Still looking for my first gold ring with the MXT. Congratulations. :)

Nice, Looking good!

That really is one of the most beautiful rings I've seen on here, Gadget. Maybe it's a Big Toe ring? :D ;)

Thanks ML. I took it to my favorite jewelers and the girl was so intrigued by the stone after studying it, she wanted to hold it for the certified gemologist (and owner) to look at. The purple/green to hot pink color change suggests Alexandrite (hopefully a natural stone). So it's been over there for two days. I'll be patient knowing they're busy with Mother's Day and all.

Very nice gadget,hope the jeweler can give you some good new's when you go back.Excellent find and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back