RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found a gray tree frog this morning, and decided that it would be a cool photo op. He is perched on top of some CS case shot I found in Virginia.

DSC_0318.jpg

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A very cool picture. In spite of man's folly, nature endures... Or something like that.

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DSC_0313.jpg

Here's the little dude again.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice photos!

My brother had a pet alligator when he was in high school. He used to drag me to this farm to catch a bunch of these for food. He left the alligator at school while he took a trip of some sort. The other kids were afraid of it. It was only about 12" - 15" long. Anyways, it died.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice photos!

My brother had a pet alligator when he was in high school. He used to drag me to this farm to catch a bunch of these for food. He left the alligator at school while he took a trip of some sort. The other kids were afraid of it. It was only about 12" - 15" long. Anyways, it died.

Sis your story & Avatar pic remind me when I 'stowed away' at Ft. Campbell KY for a week of the 2 my Mom did there , when she was in the Army Reserves (Summer Camp ) I was -7 or 8 & stayed in the Barracks , well I found a Toad & kept in in a drawer while out for the day ..came by & it had dried up dead , I was heartbroken.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread