What's new

Ryedale Owners?

I think Goes4ever does?
 
ordered one last monday, waiting on it to come in...the coin artist
 
What do you want to know?
Buy the apprentice - you can't go wrong!
 
I've been looking at the apprentice...

I want any info on it I can get... statistics and stuff.

What it goes through, how fast, how well it works.

Write me a book about it if you can. =)

~Dave
 
a few of us HAVE written "Books" about it already. ON this page. Look for the older topics. Including one that was just a week ago, although the better ones are a while ago. Search for "ryedale" and Im sure you'll find them. :-)

I"ll say again that it is THE best machine I own, bar NONE. Better than my White's DFX, my old White's Spectrum, my underwater, my two box, and my sluice all put together! Why? Well, read the older posts and you'll see why.

But I give it a 10 on a scale of one to 10, and would give it more if it wwere possible to give more (Sorry, I don't write things like "I give it 105%. It only goes to 100%, so that is all I give it. And I give the Ryedale 100%!!!)

:-)

John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom