What's new

S W A G

capy325

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
That's right Stuff We All Get. Just returned from a short road trip and I believe I've gained about 12 pounds from all the cookies! :icon_thumleft: I've not bought an ink pen in almost 8 years, and I'm gathering suckers for next years trick-or-treat! Oh I also picked up 4 64's and 11 40%... What's your favorite SWAG?
 
Upvote 0
Took my kids along today and scored to small tape measures and a few candy canes. The kids seemed pleased as well. Yesterday I got a very large chocolate bar at Charter One Bank.

OWS
 
The bank manager's supervisor's phone number. CRH'ing is so much easier when the bank manager knows the pecking order.
 
Don't forget the calendars, picked up a real nice NASA one last week.
 
lollipops, pens, calenders, pencils, magnets, small boxes of tissues, ice scraper, book marker, mints, hand sanitizer(awesome for us CRHers). most come from TD bank. you get a prize everytime you guess the total amount of your drop within a buck or two. not too hard for us, most times we know EXACTLY how much we are dumping. unless they are dimes then all bets are off. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom