- #1
Thread Owner
I noticed She Always Went after the Person Who was too Scared to Look at Her 
& it Worked !
Aug 28, 2025 : The Sacred Riana's AGT audition got 84 million views. But what cameras didn't show was darker. During her quarterfinals performance, the broadcast went completely black. Staff whispered about strange accidents and equipment failures around her. Some refused to enter rooms where she rehearsed. Then in 2023, her world shattered when the last person who called her by her real name died. She had a complete breakdown and vanished from public life. Her 2024 comeback revealed the shocking truth about what fame had really cost her.
I'll have to Watch for a Newer Performance ! I Hope she didn't change that much !
I Always Liked her look !

& it Worked !
Aug 28, 2025 : The Sacred Riana's AGT audition got 84 million views. But what cameras didn't show was darker. During her quarterfinals performance, the broadcast went completely black. Staff whispered about strange accidents and equipment failures around her. Some refused to enter rooms where she rehearsed. Then in 2023, her world shattered when the last person who called her by her real name died. She had a complete breakdown and vanished from public life. Her 2024 comeback revealed the shocking truth about what fame had really cost her.
I'll have to Watch for a Newer Performance ! I Hope she didn't change that much !
I Always Liked her look !







