What's new

Sacs and Susan Bs

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
2,078
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sacs and Susan B's

Are Sacs and Susan's keepers (to grab when you can)? I picked up a Sac a couple days ago that the teller had, just because I didn't have one yet. She had a stack of Susan's. Do you all buy Susan's to hold on to?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Sacs and Susan B's

No way, Jose.
 
Re: Sacs and Susan B's

We have been getting them, literally, by the hundreds at the store. I don't know if people bought a roll and got rid of the rest, or what.

Both types. If bought them all, I wouldn't have a paycheck ;D ;D ;D

B
 
Re: Sacs and Susan B's

When the sacs first came out I was doing a lot of computer work and I would take $20 out of every job and buy some. At one point I had 1100 of them. Then the wife found my stash and cashed them all in. >:( >:( :'(

The local post office gives them back as change in the machine when you buy a book of stamps.
 
Re: Sacs and Susan B's

Sacs have the same NIFC dates as halves and SBAs have the 1979-P "close rim" that carries a premium and the 1981's that are NIFC.
 

Attachments

  • sac.webp
    sac.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 188

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom