Sad Day :(

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
Got all my dive stuff together yesterday. Went and got all my tanks filled. Got home and found out that my battery exploded in my dive computer and ruined it. The case cracked and alittle water got in causing the mess. Very Sad.. Now I have to rock the anilog depth gauge... Not to happy but will save up for anouther one.. Maybe next year.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one uses dive computers in shallow water.Mine is collecting dust in a draw on my boat.I like the analog gauges better.Less problems.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Ya, I hate that annoying beeping whenever I exceed the no decompression limits!

cornelis 816

Sep 3, 2010
Here you see that the more complicated your equipment is , the harder it is to keep things working properly . Keep things simple if you can . This goes also for the controlls of a ROV . Most stearing controlls of a ROV are using IC,s and relays while this is not necessary at all . Just my thoughts , Cornelius

OP
OP
FunWithTreasure

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
cornelis 816 said:
Here you see that the more complicated your equipment is , the harder it is to keep things working properly . Keep things simple if you can . This goes also for the controlls of a ROV . Most stearing controlls of a ROV are using IC,s and relays while this is not necessary at all . Just my thoughts , Cornelius

Ya. I am ok with the analog ones. I just liked that it logged the time and stuff. I used a old joystick that had the push button configuration on my rov..But I know what you mean..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions