What's new

Sad News

Bow Only

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2016
Messages
254
Reaction score
485
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My good friend and fellow artifact collector Jay Cliett died yesterday from complications of stomach cancer. You may have known Jay as Americus on this forum. Jay looked for artifacts more than any person I've ever known and loved it more than anyone. His smile will forever be etched in my mind and I saw it every time I ever saw him. I will miss him.
 
Upvote 0
We need a memorial thread for our deceased members...mjm

TNet has an "In Memory of" memorial forum set up for all our deceased members. Click on "Forum", "Special Notices", "In Memory of". In Memory Of....

If you wish, you may add your condolences to Americus's memorial.
 
Sorry to hear about the passing of Jay and my deepest sympathies to his' family, friends and all who knew him! With the same passion that he put into searching for and finding Native American Indian artifacts, he is likely now sitting down with the makers of all those finds, discussing when and how they made them and asking about their' lives on this Earth. While we may pray and wish that he Rests in Peace, he is likely soaring on the winds of Heaven with our' Eagle brothers!

soaring eagles.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom