civilman1 Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 9,388 Reaction score 1,685 Golden Thread 0 Location PA-MD Detector(s) used Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 5, 2012 #1 I found this right next to a huge tree on the property,at first I thought it was a spur until I did a little twisting and turning.Any Idea's Attachments 3-5-12 063.webp 65.1 KB · Views: 596 3-5-12 060.webp 58.5 KB · Views: 597 3-5-12 059.webp 18.5 KB · Views: 645 3-5-12 065.webp 44 KB · Views: 645
I found this right next to a huge tree on the property,at first I thought it was a spur until I did a little twisting and turning.Any Idea's
BosnMate Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2010 Messages 6,942 Reaction score 8,441 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro Primary Interest: Other Mar 5, 2012 #2 Not even the foggiest idea of what it is, but it's sure neat. I'm looking forward to someone knowing what it is. Upvote 0
Not even the foggiest idea of what it is, but it's sure neat. I'm looking forward to someone knowing what it is.
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,999 Reaction score 28,656 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Mar 5, 2012 #3 You found my cool elk horn, nobbed, hot rod gear shifter from the 50s!! ?? Upvote 0
civilman1 Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 9,388 Reaction score 1,685 Golden Thread 0 Location PA-MD Detector(s) used Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 5, 2012 Thread Owner #4 Mackaydon said: You found my cool elk horn, nobbed, hot rod gear shifter from the 50s!! ?? Click to expand... SWEET Upvote 0
Mackaydon said: You found my cool elk horn, nobbed, hot rod gear shifter from the 50s!! ?? Click to expand... SWEET
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2012 #5 Iteresting Find! To hang your hat on? or To tie the reins to on a wagon or (stage coach)? Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 5, 2012 #6 I know I have seen them before .. Hmm.. Attachments hook.webp 32.3 KB · Views: 527 Upvote 0
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2012 #7 That's cheating! Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,999 Reaction score 28,656 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Mar 5, 2012 #8 Creskol, Perfect !! Just split my lip LOL. That pic would warrant a 'green check' in my book. Don........ Upvote 0
Creskol, Perfect !! Just split my lip LOL. That pic would warrant a 'green check' in my book. Don........
Broken knee Bronze Member Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 1,909 Reaction score 785 Golden Thread 0 Location in your back yard Detector(s) used excal 2 Fisher F75 SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2012 #9 Could it be a fancy hame topper? HH Broken Knee Upvote 0
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Mar 5, 2012 #10 yep one of those was posted a while back dont think it was id'ed. Upvote 0
L lostcauses Bronze Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 1,487 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Mar 5, 2012 #11 I suspect a coat hanger that would have bolted to the wall. Upvote 0
Old River Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2007 Messages 2,560 Reaction score 135 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas, Old River Winfree Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 5, 2012 #12 Maybe a trigger guard to an old 1700's musket. Looks a lot like the one I have. Upvote 0
M mikusek Guest Mar 5, 2012 #13 Looks like it could have been a fancy wood stove lid lifter, maybe not. Is that "V" a modification, maybe someone modified it to use to pry nails.... Upvote 0
Looks like it could have been a fancy wood stove lid lifter, maybe not. Is that "V" a modification, maybe someone modified it to use to pry nails....
L lostcauses Bronze Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 1,487 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Mar 5, 2012 #14 Some example of antler coat racks. Others can be found with a search. I have not found the exact ones yet you can get the idea. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2gXduQkkO...5E/O8FHyEWFQG0/s1600-h/il_430xN_104198652.jpg Upvote 0
Some example of antler coat racks. Others can be found with a search. I have not found the exact ones yet you can get the idea. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2gXduQkkO...5E/O8FHyEWFQG0/s1600-h/il_430xN_104198652.jpg
M MiniMe Guest Mar 6, 2012 #15 creskol said: I know I have seen them before .. Hmm.. Click to expand... Creskol, I about spit my coffee when I saw that... That was good. Upvote 0
creskol said: I know I have seen them before .. Hmm.. Click to expand... Creskol, I about spit my coffee when I saw that... That was good.
yaxthri Bronze Member Joined Nov 17, 2010 Messages 1,063 Reaction score 724 Golden Thread 0 Mar 6, 2012 #16 creskol said: I know I have seen them before .. Hmm.. Click to expand... Hahaha, excelent photoshopping!!! Oh, and ID of course! Upvote 0
creskol said: I know I have seen them before .. Hmm.. Click to expand... Hahaha, excelent photoshopping!!! Oh, and ID of course!
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Mar 6, 2012 #17 Found the other one posted but no positive id. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,407928.0.html Upvote 0
Found the other one posted but no positive id. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,407928.0.html
S stefen Guest Mar 6, 2012 #18 A lot of thingee's have been posted today...very possibly that belongs in the thingee bucket also... As y'all know, thingee's come in all sizes and shapes... And if I had a nickel for every thingee I've found, I'd have a bucket of nickels Upvote 0
A lot of thingee's have been posted today...very possibly that belongs in the thingee bucket also... As y'all know, thingee's come in all sizes and shapes... And if I had a nickel for every thingee I've found, I'd have a bucket of nickels
R reale bill Full Member Joined Feb 8, 2007 Messages 199 Reaction score 297 Golden Thread 0 Mar 6, 2012 #19 its a leg to an andiron Attachments hand-polished-brass-andirons.webp 27.9 KB · Views: 386 Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,999 Reaction score 28,656 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Mar 6, 2012 #20 reale Bill, Welcome to Treasure Net !! Great catch on that ID !! Don.... Upvote 0