civilman1 Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 9,388 Reaction score 1,685 Golden Thread 0 Location PA-MD Detector(s) used Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 5, 2012 #1 I found this right next to a huge tree on the property,at first I thought it was a spur until I did a little twisting and turning.Any Idea's Attachments 3-5-12 063.webp 65.1 KB · Views: 596 3-5-12 060.webp 58.5 KB · Views: 597 3-5-12 059.webp 18.5 KB · Views: 645 3-5-12 065.webp 44 KB · Views: 645
I found this right next to a huge tree on the property,at first I thought it was a spur until I did a little twisting and turning.Any Idea's
dg39 Bronze Member Joined Mar 30, 2006 Messages 1,869 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location Deep in the swamps of Louisiana.. Detector(s) used Ace 250--White's 6000 DI Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2012 #21 reale bill said: its a leg to an andiron Click to expand... Nailed it! DG Upvote 0
chrisplay2004 Hero Member Joined Feb 28, 2008 Messages 679 Reaction score 70 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico Detector(s) used Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2012 #22 Nice one reale bill...I thiink we have two GREEN CHECKS due. reale bill should post the answer in the older listing too... Upvote 0
Nice one reale bill...I thiink we have two GREEN CHECKS due. reale bill should post the answer in the older listing too...
vhs07 Bronze Member Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 1,345 Reaction score 2,222 Golden Thread 0 Location Victoria, Texas Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Cortez Mar 6, 2012 #23 Great ID. I though LostCauses had it with the coat rack idea, and was about to post in agreement untill I scrolled down. Upvote 0
Great ID. I though LostCauses had it with the coat rack idea, and was about to post in agreement untill I scrolled down.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Mar 6, 2012 #24 Great ID, Bill! Upvote 0
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Mar 6, 2012 #25 Nice ID bill . Upvote 0
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2012 #26 Upvote 0
Steve in PA Gold Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 9,667 Reaction score 14,518 Golden Thread 4 Location Pittsburgh, PA 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2012 #27 Great ID Bill Upvote 0
civilman1 Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 9,388 Reaction score 1,685 Golden Thread 0 Location PA-MD Detector(s) used Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 7, 2012 Thread Owner #29 reale bill said: its a leg to an andiron Click to expand... Well done Mr. Bill Upvote 0
M MiniMe Guest Mar 8, 2012 #30 civilman1 said: I found this right next to a huge tree on the property,at first I thought it was a spur until I did a little twisting and turning. Click to expand... Yeah this was you diggin it....took you about a half an hour to get that thing out from under the roots of that tree. It didn't want to let go Attachments Diggin.webp 42.4 KB · Views: 296 Diggin2.webp 45.4 KB · Views: 299 Upvote 0
civilman1 said: I found this right next to a huge tree on the property,at first I thought it was a spur until I did a little twisting and turning. Click to expand... Yeah this was you diggin it....took you about a half an hour to get that thing out from under the roots of that tree. It didn't want to let go