Monty
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2005
- Messages
- 10,752
- Reaction score
- 170
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Sand Springs, OK
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250, Garrett
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I am in the process of buying a new Minelab Safari. I was watching an instructional video on the operation of the Safari. It is advertised as having the multifrequency hunting set up just as the top of the line Minelabs, but..........In the video the guy was explaining the Noise Cancellation feature. He said that, "When activated it searches and selects the quietest frequency (singular) to hunt. Will cancel the interferance of someone using a detector on the same frequency", as an example. This seems to defeat the purpose of the multi-frequency capability. Is this correct or am I misunderstanding what he is saying? Anyone know? Monty








