What's new

Saint Christopher has left the field and I got another button

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
return to the farm field day 2. FMERG scored a roundball and small brass buckle. my winners are---- IMG_1734.webpIMG_1735.webpIMG_1736.webpIMG_1737.webpIMG_1738.webpIMG_1739.webpIMG_1740.webpplus a buck ninety in clad. hoping the chain is silver and not stainless, hard 83-84 at 3 inches. medallion is .925. for 2 seasons I could not BUY a silver chain, now I get 3 in 3 weeks---go figger:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 6
DONT LET THE OLE SAINT FOOL YOU ACE NICE FIND.
 
Very nice religious medal.
 
I found a nearly identical medal today. Mine is marked "sterling" cheers!
Edit: I meant marked "Hayward Sterling"
 

Attachments

  • 1439001610941.webp
    1439001610941.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom