What's new

SALISBURY NC RELIC HUNTER

ifitshistory

Greenie
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I am looking for relic hunting partner interested in hunting for relics in Rowan county and possibly surrounding counties. If you have hunted and found relics in these areas (I have) and want to look for new sites please email me: sekaplan@wfubmc.edu. Thanks, Steve
 
Sent You an Email... Hope to here from ya!
 
I tried to email you but not going threw I guess. I live in Rowan County and new but have found a civil war button! I am stoked!!! I want to get out and find some more!!! Would like to hunt with somebody that can give me some pointers.. I wont be a pain... LOL If ya could you can Email me @ wfoster28138@hotmail.com... Thanks
 
I have wanted to see what I could find with my Fisher F2. Just don't really know where a good place would be to go hunting. I knew of a place that had a house at one time from the 1700's. I do know that a friend (around the same time we found it) said archeologist came out to dig the area. Theres probably stuff around the area. Just that the area is now a failed development. Not sure if you can just park your car and search the properties that don't have houses built on them and are all still wooded.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom