What's new

Salt Water hunters

NYwaterhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just thought I would ask.
It seems to me like most of the salt water hunters are ONLY wading and not diving off the shore line.
Is there not Huricans that move the dense stuff out into deeper water?
How many of you guys dive and get out a little farther?
Just learning before I move to the coast!
TY
GG
 
Upvote 0
SCUBA gear is the bomb if you are certified and equipped. As always, it takes money and time to make money.
 
Don't move here if you want to dive. A lot of surf and strong current and poor visibility along the coast most of the time.
 
Thanks Big Scoop. Only joking when I said move to Coast. I have a buddy that works the keys in January every year.
Someday I will be traveling with him.
He dives and wades when conditions are right in Keys.
GG
 
Thanks Big Scoop. Only joking when I said move to Coast. I have a buddy that works the keys in January every year.
Someday I will be traveling with him.
He dives and wades when conditions are right in Keys.
GG

I love the Keys! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom