GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 21, 2014 #1 Everything you need to get the job done..more rain on its way Attachments image.webp 265.5 KB · Views: 162 image.webp 408 KB · Views: 135 image.webp 279.8 KB · Views: 117 image.webp 478 KB · Views: 129 Last edited: Apr 21, 2014 Upvote 0
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2014 #2 Nice tools. I hope the rain skips me this week. I need the creek to drop about 2-3 ft I am tired of finding pottery and preforms.
Nice tools. I hope the rain skips me this week. I need the creek to drop about 2-3 ft I am tired of finding pottery and preforms.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2014 #3 I love seeing them like that. Man if those things could talk. Rain is coming? I need to look.
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 22, 2014 Thread Owner #4 I know what you mean rock . Rivers are up here also.
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 22, 2014 Thread Owner #5 Know what you mean. I keep almost everything I find that looks good/worked. I'm heading out this morning.should have a good day !
Know what you mean. I keep almost everything I find that looks good/worked. I'm heading out this morning.should have a good day !
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 22, 2014 Thread Owner #6 Here is the bigger stuff .. Attachments image.webp 353 KB · Views: 118
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2014 #7 In a yr or so when your garage is full of the worked or used stuff you will start being more selective as what you bring home. You can only have so many hammer stones and cores. I leave them now for others to find.
In a yr or so when your garage is full of the worked or used stuff you will start being more selective as what you bring home. You can only have so many hammer stones and cores. I leave them now for others to find.
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 22, 2014 Thread Owner #8 I just went threw. all my finds from this site .i have a bunch I'm taking back.. I keep all the tools..
I just went threw. all my finds from this site .i have a bunch I'm taking back.. I keep all the tools..
GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Apr 22, 2014 Thread Owner #9 We'll wish me luck I'm after some more....pics to come
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2014 #10 Its additive thats for sure. Nothing like the feeling of finding something that you know hasnt been touched for thousands of yrs till you pick it up.
Its additive thats for sure. Nothing like the feeling of finding something that you know hasnt been touched for thousands of yrs till you pick it up.