Same property different homesite.

LostinGeorgia

Aug 21, 2023
Weeds are thinning out, snakes are getting slower and not complaining about other homesite just needed some different scenery. Literally can’t take three steps without one or multiple signals and I eventually dig everything (just have to know what it is). Wife elated over bottle she found and I really like the axe. Just happy to be digging stuff up.

Attachments

• IMG_0599.jpeg
    IMG_0599.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 87
Upvote 14
Weeds are thinning out, snakes are getting slower and not complaining about other homesite just needed some different scenery. Literally can’t take three steps without one or multiple signals and I eventually dig everything (just have to know what it is). Wife elated over bottle she found and I really like the axe. Just happy to be digging stuff up.
Nice!!! Congrats!!! That axe head looks good enough that it may be able to be restored :)

Nice!! I’ll take that all day! 👍

In my experience if you don't clear all the iron, you don't find the gold coins. Keep at it....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back