What's new

San Diego partner

jsknsd

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
237
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hanford
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,
I am new to detecting and would like to meet up with a few people from San Diego. I am planning to join the local clubs soon. Not looking for anyone's spot, just a few tips on my detector.

Thanks,

Jeff
 
Whites mxt pro

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4
 
Have actually been doing pretty good over the last few months. Just learned as I went. I am sure I have missed things but have found a lot also.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4
 
I'll be wintering in the San Diego area (Chula Vista) from the midle of November 2013 until the middle of January 2014. Maybe we could get together for a few hunts.
 
Sorry I can't help you with your Whites. Great machine though. Interested in which club you join. Giving it some thought myself.
 
You might check into the San Diego Coinshooters-- a longstanding club w/ friendly folks. If you need info send me a PM and I'll get it to you.
 
I'm in East County and am interested in MD'ing the old rails and trails/woods. Really interested in any old relic or coin shooting.
 
I’m new to the hobby and I’m looking for a partner in San Diego area. My location is Oceanside and my time is flexible.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom