What's new

San Juan Puerto Rico water hunting

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The wife and I are going to San Juan next month for a week,how's the finds down there?? God Bless Chris
 
Upvote 0
I got 2 platinum there last year
got a lot of finds
there are guys that fan the bottoms for gold on a daily basis
 

Attachments

  • pr plat.webp
    pr plat.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 989
  • 2011pr finds.webp
    2011pr finds.webp
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,398
CASPER-2 said:
I got 2 platinum there last year
got a lot of finds
there are guys that fan the bottoms for gold on a daily basis
Using Detectors or snorkeling,or both??
 
I was snorkeling
the fanners wore masks and goggles
sent you a PM with story that tells all
 
Pretty good year round - on the San Juan side depends a lot on the weather and how the sand is moving around. Be careful in the Ocean Park area - had my car broken into twice while I was on the beach. Found out the bad guys hang around and watch who parks and heads for the beach. They know then you'll be gone for a while.

JAN 2011
 
Casper, I'm curious what the story that tells all is ... I've been to San Juan, Dorado and Rincon several times but yet to take my detector. Beaches are beautiful for sure, not surprised they are hit heavily.
 
Whatever you find - wear it on your person when going back through customs, and don't tell anyone your finding "tickets".
 
always have my gal go with empty fingers so I can try and fill them
the 2 plat. I wore back
I bring huge zip locks and put other finds in them that way it looks like Im trying not to hide anything
 
You are in Puerto Rico........that's USA........why and where do you go through customs?
 
Puerto Rico doesn't pay taxes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom