What's new

Sanborn Maps Login Info

ghost_rider

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
82
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
:help:Anyone out there have the new Sanborn login information? I know they keep changing it so if you do have it please don't post it here but rather PM me. I am in great need of these maps and unfortunately my local library does not have access as I have already checked.

Thanks in advance and for helping to preserve our past!
 
Please PM me too if anyone has the new log in info. I downloaded the maps I needed a year ago, but now somehow I deleted them. I'm looking for NY state- my local library does not know anything about Sanborn maps. Please help.
 
well then keep checking libraries, in an ever-widening circle, till you find one that does have on-line access, with a library card for that library. Ie.: if not your city's library, then try the neighboring town. Or the state library in your state's capitol city, etc.... Library cards should be free (if you meet the requirments, like, being a resident of that state, or whatever).

Once you find a library that has access on-line, then check to see what the criteria is for getting a card, for that library. Once you do those steps, then the password is usually something like your library card #, or your name or something like that is all automated.
 
I'm able to access it at the local university library using my DIL's student ID # from here at home, if I'm in that town I swing by the library.

So check the colleges, universities in your area.
 
River Rat said:
I'm able to access it at the local university library using my DIL's student ID # from here at home, if I'm in that town I swing by the library.

So check the colleges, universities in your area.

Or log in to your public library's database. Have your bar code on your card ready!
 
pahunter69 said:

You're not going to find the login creds here, or any forum for that matter anymore.

But check out THIS LINK, it might help :thumbsup:

The link listed in the post is not all inclusive, but has quite a few ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom