What's new

Sand Scoop

Smudge

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm looking at sand scoops and wonder if anyone has a brand they particularly like. Also, what size is it?

The sand scoop I have right now is less than 8" wide and it is stainless steel, but I'm working pretty hard to get my deeper targets and figure there is probably a better tool out there.

I'm also going to attach a magnet to to the back for small targets.
 
Upvote 0
A plastic collander with a handle works well also , as far as the "homemade" scoops go.
 
Does anyone know who makes the scoop kaptainkosmic is shoping pictures of.
 
I prefer the ones with the longer handles. It saves the back from bending over so much. They're heavier but more convenient for me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom