What's new

Sand Shark 10.5" or 8"

tazz1

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Dual Field
Sand Shark
E trac
Excal 2
Sov GT
Tek G2
Tejon
Sand Shark 10.5" or 8"

I wanted a sand shark with the 8" coil but got a good combo deal on one with 10.5" & a nuttall diamond head scoop. couldnt resist. can anyone tell me if ill regret my decision. ive read that the 10 is hard to pinpoint and flips up in waves
 
Upvote 0
Re: Sand Shark 10.5" or 8"

You always want big for the beach that scoop is awesome and practice will make perfect on the pin point good luck
 
Re: Sand Shark 10.5" or 8"

I have a Nutall scoop that I like. While I don't have a Sand Shark I do have an Excal 2 (10 inch coil) and Dual Field (12 inch coil) - personally I would go with the larger coil myself if I were buying a Sand Shark.
 
Re: Sand Shark 10.5" or 8"

The larger coil for the PI is better than the smaller one and there is no need to pinpoint really. It is simple to nail it down the target by just raising the coil higher off the bottom.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom