What's new

Sand shark help

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
AD31C9A4-076F-428F-A141-60F95F1C261B.webp
Taking my shark to the beach next month
Wanting to get out about three feet in the water
But the waves always move the coil no matter how hard I tighten the nut
Any way you know to keep it at the angle I want? Plastic rod or something?
 
Duct tape worked for me until I got the technique down.
 
View attachment 2037977Taking my shark to the beach next month
Wanting to get out about three feet in the water
But the waves always move the coil no matter how hard I tighten the nut
Any way you know to keep it at the angle I want? Plastic rod or something?
I flip my coil around 180 degrees. So it points towards you. When it's underwater I can push it down with my toes to flatten out.
 
What works for me is to tighten the coil bolt as tight as i can by hand then put a small amount of super glue on the nut to lock it in place. that way the nut won't back off. Coil stays in place.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom