algeus
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2014
- Messages
- 86
- Reaction score
- 27
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi all,
While I did found this topic on the subject, I'm still not sure I clearly understand the difference between the two modes. This weekend I took my new Sand Shark to a couple of "test drives" on our local sea beach,working with both of these modes.I've noticed that VCO will provide me a good indication on the depth of the target,while the "Normal" mode will not. If that's the case,why/under what circumstances one would want to use the "Normal" mode?
Thank you in advance
!
While I did found this topic on the subject, I'm still not sure I clearly understand the difference between the two modes. This weekend I took my new Sand Shark to a couple of "test drives" on our local sea beach,working with both of these modes.I've noticed that VCO will provide me a good indication on the depth of the target,while the "Normal" mode will not. If that's the case,why/under what circumstances one would want to use the "Normal" mode?
Thank you in advance
!







