What's new

Sand

sponge

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
I saw the beach and I said your full of sand. Beach replied im gonna wup yo ass. I said bring it.Going home with a pouch full of tabs,caps and wupped ass.
 
Upvote 0
it reminds me of a fresh blanket of snow
 
I saw the beach and I said your full of sand. Beach replied im gonna wup yo ass. I said bring it.Going home with a pouch full of tabs,caps and wupped ass.
Too funny. Been there. Not a good sign when you start talking to the beach!
 
Recent drops, that's what we're looking for in the summer. With all this soft sand the best time to look for them is during the height of the activity or when low tide comes later in the afternoon, just as the crowds are starting leave. It only takes one tide change to stir up all that soft sand and send everything straight into Davey Jone's locker. Got to get to it before then if it's on the lower beach or in the water. The only other option is to try to locate those areas that are starting to open up, not closing in. Newly formed/forming low spots in the way of washes, holes, troughs, runnels, etc., that are forming or have recently formed will be far more promising then those same areas that are growing smaller and slowly closing up and/or filling in. Unless we can get some significant wave/current action things are going to remain pretty slow.
 
I saw the beach and I said your full of sand. Beach replied im gonna wup yo ass. I said bring it.Going home with a pouch full of tabs,caps and wupped ass.
Beach don't play.
 
Well I least I know I am not the only one talking to myself on the beach!!
 
Just got back from the beach and in just the last couple of days I would say that we have easily lost another 50% of what remained of the first trough, and that's just in the last couple of days. Just can't seem to catch a break over here - last couple of months when we get the higher water it seems we also get a west wind and flat seas to hold it back. Gonna take some pretty stiff action to do much good now. :BangHead:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom