What's new

Sans scooper

ghost

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
69
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garret ACE250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been looking for sand scoopers on the internet and it looks like they have two kinds one of the plastic variety and the other metal. Is there any difference? I will be using it on beaches every
so often or if I am going through the woods and see a creek I would use it for that. Would the plastic one hold up? Thanks.
 
I use this RTG scoop for dry sand and a Stealth 720 for in the ocean.

5supersifter.webp
 
I'd go with metal, aluminum is more affordable if you are looking to keep the cost down. While being heavier than plastic, in the long run, it's a better investment cost and longevity wise.
 
Get the biggest, heaviest duty scoop you can afford.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom