What's new

Santa came early

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Messages
1,941
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered an Excal II and E-Trac from Ron at windycitydetectors last week and picked them up yesterday. Spent about an hour just BS'ing with Ron. What a guy! And more importantly, WHAT a DEAL! Thanks to everyone for the words of advice given to me, and I look forward to meeting and hunting with you guys once the 2009 season comes upon us. Now I just have to figure out which pin pointer to buy. :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on your new toys!!! Get the Sunray X1 pinpointer for your Etrac, Ron should be able to get you a good price for it also.
 
I also use the Sun-Ray inline. Compared to the Vibraprobe and the Bullseye, it's the best accessory you'll ever buy. A pinpointer shouldn't even be called an accessory, it's essential! Check out the new Garrett Propointer, it looks decent, or the Pistol Probe, if you want battery-powered.

I'm glad you got a good deal from Ron. He's hooked us all up! And he will talk MD'ing with you too, good times. Ask him about his big jar of wheat cents.

Joe
 
Your a lucky guy!
You'll be the envy of a lot of people on this board. I know I just said "damn" out loud. :icon_jokercolor:
Have fun with them.
Mike
 
twistidd said:
I also use the Sun-Ray inline. Compared to the Vibraprobe and the Bullseye, it's the best accessory you'll ever buy. A pinpointer shouldn't even be called an accessory, it's essential! Check out the new Garrett Propointer, it looks decent, or the Pistol Probe, if you want battery-powered.

I'm glad you got a good deal from Ron. He's hooked us all up! And he will talk MD'ing with you too, good times. Ask him about his big jar of wheat cents.

Joe
I saw the big 'ole jar behind him while we were bs'ing
 
mikewaz said:
Your a lucky guy!
You'll be the envy of a lot of people on this board. I know I just said "damn" out loud. :icon_jokercolor:
Have fun with them.
Mike

I was only allowed to spoil myself like this, because my house got burglarized and my insurance check came in. I figured UPGRADE!
 
Great news!!!! Ron is a great guy and I think he has hooked everybody here up at one time or another!!!! Congrats on your new toys!!! Oh yea, get the SunRay pinpointer, I wanna get on bad. :thumbsup:
 
I have both detectors that you have. I bought them from Ron. I suggest the sunray for the Etrac. The Excel you will use in the water so don't bother with pinpointer
 
Goio said:
Congrats on your new toys!!! Get the Sunray X1 pinpointer for your Etrac, Ron should be able to get you a good price for it also.

Sunray X-1 it's the only way to go. I hope to see you next spring around Lake Mich.
 
I have the Sunray X-1 probe, and it's great. Today I'm getting the PistolPROBE as well, and I think having a probe like that will help for different things like I've stated in another thread here, but also if you want to use another detector you'll always have a deep seeking probe to go with it. I hardly ever use my ACE 250 anymore because I don't have a good probe like the X-1 on it... but if I had this PistolPROBE I would probably use my ACE in the tot lots more often. I'll let you know my first impressions later today.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom