What's new

Santa Maria

Goldminer

Full Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2006
Messages
217
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
Location
Las Vegas, Nv
Greetings,
I am seeking a non-fiction author to write a book about my locating the Santa Maria ( Columbus flagship) off the coast of Haiti in 1975. I was a professional salvage diver for many years, located many shipwrecks from 1963. There is much more to my story.
My experience in the Bermuda Triangle for example. (UFO's,USO's)
contact info
goldminer49er@gmail.com
 
Get on Upwork.com or Fiverr.com and find a freelance writer/ghostwriter. They are priced and rated there, so you can pick and choose according to their experience and your budget.
 
Greetings,
I am seeking a non-fiction author to write a book about my locating the Santa Maria ( Columbus flagship) off the coast of Haiti in 1975. I was a professional salvage diver for many years, located many shipwrecks from 1963. There is much more to my story.
My experience in the Bermuda Triangle for example. (UFO's,USO's)
contact info
goldminer49er@gmail.com
 
Good luck in your efforts. It sounds like it would be a good read.
 
Greetings,
I am seeking a non-fiction author to write a book about my locating the Santa Maria ( Columbus flagship) off the coast of Haiti in 1975. I was a professional salvage diver for many years, located many shipwrecks from 1963. There is much more to my story.
My experience in the Bermuda Triangle for example. (UFO's,USO's)
contact info
goldminer49er@gmail.com
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom