cody milam
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello all!
I’m on my yearly vacation near Venice and I’ve found some good stuff ( couple hundred teeth , some bones etc) but I could really use some help figuring out what some of these bones are !
I’m not a native to the area so I’m not even sure what the possibilities are but I imagine most pieces are dugong bones
But I appreciate any help anyone can give me !






If ur interested in helping and need a better picture of one let me know
I’m on my yearly vacation near Venice and I’ve found some good stuff ( couple hundred teeth , some bones etc) but I could really use some help figuring out what some of these bones are !
I’m not a native to the area so I’m not even sure what the possibilities are but I imagine most pieces are dugong bones
But I appreciate any help anyone can give me !






If ur interested in helping and need a better picture of one let me know








