The Rebel
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2011
- Messages
- 3,120
- Reaction score
- 6,840
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Southwest, CT
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Manticore
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hey All. Got out with Frank on Sat to hit some new sites way out in the woods. Was hoping these sites would cough up relic's galore but they had been pounded really hard a long time ago & we had to work hard to get what we got.
Was happy to nab what I got as well as my 3rd IH of the year, 1863.
The Black Suspender Buckle I got at a site I had hit a few weeks ago.
HH!
Roger
Was happy to nab what I got as well as my 3rd IH of the year, 1863.
The Black Suspender Buckle I got at a site I had hit a few weeks ago.
HH!
Roger
Attachments
-
DSCF0211.webp511.9 KB · Views: 108 -
DSCF0212.webp567.2 KB · Views: 103 -
DSCF0213.webp153.5 KB · Views: 98 -
IMAG0307.webp154.4 KB · Views: 99 -
IMAG0308.webp197 KB · Views: 96 -
IMAG0309.webp178.8 KB · Views: 92 -
IMAG0310.webp177.6 KB · Views: 118 -
IMAG0311.webp191.8 KB · Views: 90 -
IMAG0312.webp139.7 KB · Views: 99 -
IMAG0313.webp198.5 KB · Views: 101 -
IMAG0314.webp339.9 KB · Views: 102 -
IMAG0315.webp332.8 KB · Views: 100
Upvote
26







