A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Feb 18, 2013 #1 I looked for 2 hours in one of my favorite fields Saturday morning. Although I found tracks in part of the field I still found this one. Upvote 0
I looked for 2 hours in one of my favorite fields Saturday morning. Although I found tracks in part of the field I still found this one.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Feb 18, 2013 #2 Sweet find!
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2013 #3 Awesome! I miss your pretty purple flower back ground! Always enjoy seeing your finds!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2013 #4 Really? Another point! I am really laughing but am jealous. You have posted more arrowheads than I found all last yr and it is only 2 months into the yr. I need to move to South Georgia.
Really? Another point! I am really laughing but am jealous. You have posted more arrowheads than I found all last yr and it is only 2 months into the yr. I need to move to South Georgia.