cintisteve Hero Member Joined Oct 29, 2006 Messages 514 Reaction score 1,188 Golden Thread 0 Location West Chester Ohio Detector(s) used White's V3I,White's xlt,Fisher F4,Tesoro Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 22, 2007 #1 25 more and I reach a new milestone;2600 qtrs for the yr!!Found a lot of clad ; a token ;a key and some trash.HH Steve Attachments P1011815.webp 31.4 KB · Views: 409 Upvote 0
25 more and I reach a new milestone;2600 qtrs for the yr!!Found a lot of clad ; a token ;a key and some trash.HH Steve
Kas Bronze Member Joined Jan 3, 2007 Messages 1,571 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Mx sport Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 22, 2007 #2 Must be pretty nice weather down there Steve. 57 degrees about 80 miles north of you. Snow all melted. Nice total. That's a good hunk of change you've found this year. Happy holiday Ken
Must be pretty nice weather down there Steve. 57 degrees about 80 miles north of you. Snow all melted. Nice total. That's a good hunk of change you've found this year. Happy holiday Ken
tymcmurray Gold Member Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 5,634 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Dec 22, 2007 #3 Nice hunt. Good luck!
bedpanmoneyman Hero Member Joined Jun 17, 2007 Messages 561 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Lebanon, Ohio Detector(s) used Whites DFX Dec 23, 2007 #4 Man Steve, I just can't get over the amount of quarters you find. I thought I was doing well by finding quarters over 23% of the clad I find, but your percent must be much higher.
Man Steve, I just can't get over the amount of quarters you find. I thought I was doing well by finding quarters over 23% of the clad I find, but your percent must be much higher.