What's new

Todays Finds Results

cintisteve

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
514
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Chester Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3I,White's xlt,Fisher F4,Tesoro Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rolled all the clad I found from my Today’s Finds postings over the yr. I only got out a few times a month this as compared to some previous yrs. My totals were a lot less than last yr, but still a great yr. Looking forward to the spring thaw and a new year of hunting
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0222.webp
    IMG_0222.webp
    3.8 MB · Views: 89
Upvote 11
Rolled all the clad I found from my Today’s Finds postings over the yr. I only got out a few times a month this as compared to some previous yrs. My totals were a lot less than last yr, but still a great yr. Looking forward to the spring thaw and a new year of hunting
Only hobby that pays for itself.
 
Looks like you did pretty well.
 
Rolled all the clad I found from my Today’s Finds postings over the yr. I only got out a few times a month this as compared to some previous yrs. My totals were a lot less than last yr, but still a great yr. Looking forward to the spring thaw and a new year of hunting
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom