What's new

Saturday morning hunting options?

Brett

Bronze Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
1,591
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
I can be out up on the north or south side by 7am if anyone wants to meet up. I was thinking if no one had any different ideas, I would try the same place I was at last Sat with my Dad, Neil, Bob, Mike, Jim, and the Patricks. Anyone hunting in the morning??

PM me soon!
 
going down to Hinsdale....Hope to get permission to do an 1880's tear down....
 
I'm gonna take a break and sleep in. Maybe hit the farm for a bit then, and look for War Nicks.
 
Looks like it might rain saturday morning! Maybe sunday will be a better day?

When I get up I'll check the thread and PMs and weather... g'nite!
 
Me and Mary are lookin for a new place to hunt, let us know and we'll be there. I herd that it wasn't supposed to ran till the afternoon. :thumbsup:
 
Well I'm heading out to a picnic grove here in Morton Grove. Good luck to everyone today. :thumbsup:
 
sunday might be good but would like to try a different spot!
 
Skinny Puppy said:
Well I'm heading out to a picnic grove here in Morton Grove. Good luck to everyone today. :thumbsup:
I don't know why but I missed your post Patrick. Hope you did better than me today :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom