What's new

Saturdays mystery

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
1,021
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday's mystery

Looks like a shoe, don't think it is a tool for digging. About five inches long. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 331
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 331
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 327
Re: Saturday's mystery

I believe that is called a shoe last. It is used to hold the shoe when a cobbler is making or repairing it.
Charles
 
Upvote 0
Re: Saturday's mystery

phs3194 said:
I believe that is called a shoe last. It is used to hold the shoe when a cobbler is making or repairing it.
Charles

:thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Saturday's mystery

Shoe anvil! :thumbsup:
Nice find
Take care,
Pete, :hello:
 

Attachments

  • SHOE-ANVIL[1].webp
    SHOE-ANVIL[1].webp
    9 KB · Views: 323
Upvote 0
Re: Saturday's mystery

There for a moment I thought you found Hoffa. Shewww :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Saturday's mystery

phs3194 said:
I believe that is called a shoe last. It is used to hold the shoe when a cobbler is making or repairing it.
Charles

Absolutely! A nice one too! :thumbsup: Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Re: Saturday's mystery

Once again, thanks everyone!!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom