Saturdays School yard

Nohope587

Jan 7, 2006
No Fixed abode
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Selected another school at random from the ones that are less than 10miles from the house. Pretty much ignored the jungle gym as it gets hit fairly regularly. Did the usual 30yard search around the Gym on the grass.

Finds%20022710.JPG

Upvote 0

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my very first digs was a virgin school yard and I found literally dozens of coins near the box office for basketball games. Nice finds. Monty

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt lots of finds......

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got to love those school yards some seem to be endless coins i gave it a break for awhile my legs hurt bending down every 2 minutes to dig a coin or some nice jewelry :laughing7: Nice finds :thumbsup: Good Hunting

Toby1858

Mar 21, 2009
Springfield Mo.
Detector(s) used
Whites m6
Good job! :icon_thumright: For the last few months I've been doin the ball field/athletic park thing, and have done OK couple gold rings, couple silver rings. But I think I'm cladded out for a while!! I'm ready to do some relic and old silver hunting but am in a where to hunt funk. :dontknow:

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
My heart starts racing when I see a playground......especially a new one I haven't hunted yet. Unfortunately, I have to travel about 50 miles to find any new ones!

I'm just curious.....why would you not hunt the jungle gym area? You did pretty good considering you didn't hit the monkey bars and swings! :icon_thumleft: Keep up the good work!

HH,
Moon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread